- Breakfast: Bacon and Beans, Banana – with it being my first I was unsure of what to eat with a third of the plate being speed food. I decided to start with a banana and then mum came to the rescue with grilled bacon and beans, she had egg with hers. First slimming world breakfast and it was a BEAUTY!
- Lunch: Nando’s, plain chicken thighs with spicy rice and salad. The bonus with being on slimming world is that you can still eat the things you like – as long as you count them within your sins. For example, the sauce from nandos that I had was 2 sins (Great) and then the spicy rice was only 2 sins as well! So it is possible to enjoy healthy meals and lose weight at the same time.
- Tea: Sweet chilli chicken, rice and roasted vegetables – One of the slimming world starter recipes and it is a lovely one. Only thing is the sauce is very strong and salty – top tip less is more with this one! However, it is a very nice dish with the roasted vegetables!
- Breakfast: Today I struggled with breakfast because I was in a rush, however a punnet of grapes did just fine! I would normally have a piece of toast or biscuit but today I felt so much better and healthier!
- Lunch: Singapore Noodles – a slimming world meal from Iceland and it was absolutely delicious. I was so surprised that it was all free food, I love noodles and that meal just made my day!!
- Dinner: Salmon with peas, sweetcorn, rice, peppers and slimming world homemade chips. One problem I feel like I need some sauce with the rice and although I had lighter than light mayo with my chips, I had to count 0.5 sins.
- Breakfast: Bacon, Beans and 1 round of medium sliced white bread. I haven’t really missed eating bread, however, it was nice to have some bread with bacon. Cause I do love a bacon butty!
- Lunch: Homemade soup, because I was at work all day. I added strawberries and grapes afterwards as my free and free speed food thirds.
- Dinner: with it being Sunday, I had a roast – no roasties, but mash was on the cards! We had a three bird roast with broccoli, parsnips, carrots and cabbage. Probably the easiest way of making sure you eat your speed food!
- Breakfast: So much for not missing bread – i just had to have another bacon butty! One of the joys of slimming world is you can have the things you enjoy to eat!
- Lunch: Jacket potato with beans, mushroom, onion and pepper. Sometimes lunch is better as a proper meal – today was the case and it was thoroughly enjoyable!
- Dinner: Chilli con carne, a classic tea and something i love. With the range of herbs and spices available on the free foods list we were able to give it incredible flavour!
- Breakfast: another beautifully cooked breakfast, with tomato and mushroom – one thing i worry about is what i am going to eat when im at uni and need to be up early!
- Lunch: Sweet potato curry from the slimming world menu meals at iceland. It was a nice alternative to a sandwich!
- Dinner: a minced meat burger (handmade) with slimming world chips and the free curry sauce from iceland. OMG it was soo nice!
- Breakfast: Bacon butty – one slice of wholemeal bread and a slice of bacon. I also had whole bowl full of fruit! Strawberries, raspberries and mango!
- Lunch: Homemade soup with a whole meal round of bread! This is one of the nicest things for a cold day!
- Tea: Chicken curry with peppers, broccoli, onion and a side salad!
- Breakfast: Fruit Salad! So enjoyable on my commute to uni, I had strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, grapes and pineapple! It’s a really lovely alternative and a quick breaky!
- Lunch: Homemade Soup with a round of wholemeal bread – lovely and warm for those extremely cold days and its all free!
- Dinner: Pork with slimming world chips and salad with tomatoes!
WEIGH IN: 4.5 LBs lost!!!!
Only 13 st 9 1/2 LBs to go!!!!
Yay … Here’s to more next week!